We're excited to announce the grand opening of our 2020 Garden Market! The market will be open this Friday, June 12th, and Saturday, June 13th from 8 am - 1 pm. The market will continue to be open on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 am – 1 pm throughout the remainder of our season (October 24th).
As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times, we ask for your patience and understanding. Guest count will be limited and you may have to wait in line in order to enter the market. Our dedicated staff will be working hard to ensure we maintain a safe environment.
Elawa Farm Foundation cares about the safety and health of our community. To help you stay well, below are some tips to navigating our market during COVID-19:
▪ If you are sick, please stay home.
▪ Customers will be required to wear a face mask while shopping at the market. All Elawa staff will be required to wear masks and gloves.
▪ We will have a handwashing station and hand sanitizers located throughout the market.
▪ For the time being, reusable bags will not be allowed.
▪ No direct exchange of cash. Credit/debit card payment will be accepted.
▪ Please practice social distancing when shopping at the market. Remain 6 feet away from others.
▪ Our indoor facilities, including our restrooms, will remain closed to the public. Please plan accordingly.
THE GARDEN MARKET
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently not accepting volunteers in the Garden Market. **
The Garden Market runs mid-May and through October, featuring produce, herbs and flowers harvested directly from the Elawa Garden and from selected local visiting vendors. Our small-scale Market Garden provides a remarkable array of heirloom tomatoes, greens, carrots, beets, squash, herbs, honey, flower bouquets and more.
In addition we offer seasonal homemade items from our own Elawa Kitchen as well as local artisan items for your garden and home.
Note: Any surplus of produce and food items in our seasonal Garden Market are donated weekly to a local food pantry.
Elawa Farm Foundation | 1401 Middlefork Drive | Lake Forest | IL | 60045
847-234-1966 | elawafarm.org